The following are the terms and conditions of entry to Credit Simple’s renting, home loans & utilities survey Promotion (Terms). Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
1. Instructions on how to enter the promotion and prize information form part of these Terms.
2. The promoter is Credit Simple (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 14 614 444 790 at 20/201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (Credit Simple, Promoter, we or us).
3. The Promoter conducts a promotion where participants (or you) will be asked to complete a survey in order to enter into a draw for a chance to win the Prize. Entry into the promotion is free.
4. The promotion commences at 6pm NZST, Tuesday, 23/06/2020 and closes at 11am NZST, Monday, 29/06/2020 (Promotion Period).
5. The draw will be conducted at the address of the Promoter in clause 2 above at 11am NZST, Wednesday, 01/07/2020 (Draw Time)
6. Five valid entries will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received, and the winning entries will each win one Prezzy card with value of NZD$100 (Prize).
7. Entry is open to any person who is a resident of New Zealand aged eighteen years and above and has a current membership with Credit Simple New Zealand (Eligible Entrants).
8. Management and employees, and their immediate families of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, suppliers and agencies are ineligible to enter.
9. To enter into the promotion, you must be an Eligible Entrant and go in person to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PJRLB9N (Website) during the Promotion Period and complete the survey. By accessing the Website, you accept the terms and conditions of use of the Website.
10. Entry into the promotion is limited to one entry per person. You must successfully complete the survey and submit your entry into the draw in accordance with these Terms to be eligible to enter. Multiple entries from the same email address or from automated promotion entry services are invalid. Incomplete entries are invalid.
11. The promotion is open for entry for the duration of the Promotion Period. Entries must be successfully received during the Promotion Period for the submission to be a valid entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these Terms. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Where there is more than one Prize to be won with differing values, the Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
14. You acknowledge that the Prize is not issued by the Promoter, is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant issuer, and may have an expiry date. Winner(s) agree that they will read and comply with the issuer’s terms and conditions governing the use of the Prize (if any).
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or combined with any other voucher or promotion.
Notification, Claim and Collection of Prize
16. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email, and must respond to the email to claim their Prize. The name(s) of the winner(s) will be published on Credit Simple’s website at creditsimple.co.nz within 30 days of the Draw Time. As a condition of entering this promotion, you consent to your name and Region where you reside being published by the Promoter in accordance with this clause 16.
17. If the Promoter makes reasonable efforts to contact the winner but is unsuccessful, or in the event that a winning entry is found by the Promoter to be invalid, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and draw an additional valid entry in substitution for the winner of that Prize.
18. The Prize will be mailed to your nominated valid New Zealand postal address.
19. All entries in the promotion become the property of the Promoter. You hereby assign any intellectual property rights that you may otherwise acquire in your entry to the Promoter. It is a condition of entry that, if you are the winner, your entry may be used by the Promoter (or its related bodies corporate) for their own promotional, marketing, publicity, and any other commercial purposes permitted by law without restriction and without any claim for compensation.
20. When you enter into the promotion, you give the Promoter an irrevocable and unconditional waiver (to the extent permitted by law) or consent, for the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, respective assignees, successors-in-title, and licensees, to use your entry in any manner and for any purpose, which would (but for the waiver or consent) infringe any moral rights you may have to your entry.
21. By participating in this promotion, you release the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and its and their officers, employees, agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost (including solicitor and client costs), or expense (whether direct or indirect, including loss of opportunity) arising out of or in any way connected to this promotion and/or the use of any Prize.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to clause 24, any representation, warranty, condition guarantee or undertaking that would be implied into these Terms by legislation or otherwise is excluded. In particular, no warranty is given that the channels through which the promotion is made available, will be available at all times and error-free.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted, or misdirected, Prize entry, claim or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, incorrect information (including contact information), transmission interruption, communications failure, technical problems, delays caused by an external event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received by the Promoter, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
24. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantee, right or remedy under consumer laws or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion, notify the winner and facilitate provision of the Prize. The Promoter also collects personal information provided by entrants for publicity purposes (if you are the winner) and for research and profiling.
26. The Promoter may also use personal information for the offering of goods or services by the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, or relevant third parties, or for any other purpose required or permitted under the Privacy Act or other applicable laws. If you wish to receive further information on promotions from Credit Simple, please subscribe to or remain subscribed to our Newsletter.
27. You agree that the Promoter may collect and disclose such information to third parties for the purposes set out in these Terms, including but not limited to any of our related bodies corporate, agents, suppliers, contractors, service providers, Prize issuers (if any), and as required, to regulatory authorities.
28. Any personal information you provide will be held by the Promoter at our offices in Australia or New Zealand, or on our behalf. Some information we hold may be stored in “the cloud” in databases on our behalf locally or overseas.
29. By entering into the promotion, you consent to the above collection, use, disclosure, transfers and storage of your personal information.
30. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of any personal information provided to the Promoter. A request to access, update, or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
31. The Promoter may, at its discretion, amend these Terms or suspend, change or terminate this promotion (including any Prize) at any time for any reason without notification.
32. The Promoter may verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and, if necessary, may disqualify an entry where an entrant has not acted in accordance with the Terms or the spirit of the promotion.
33. In the event that the Prize or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative Prize.
34. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable to you in the event of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of these Terms or the promotion.
35. These Terms will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.